Dr. Samiksha Gupta
B.P.T, M.P.T, MIAP
Invasive & Non-Invasive Pelvic Floor Rehab.Specialist
With 12 Years Of Experience
- She has completed her bachelor of physiotherapy and master of physiotherapy from JRNRV University Udaipur rajasthan and has been practising since 2008 as a clinical physiotherapist as well as associate professor in Academic field imparting knowledge ,and persistently curing patients without medicines and surgery in a natural way, with the help of physical therapy and easy life style changes.
- She has earned certification of invasive and non invasive pelvic floor rehabilitation specialist
- From WOW IPRE ahemdabad ,GUJRAT,working in the patients obstetrics and gynecology science 9 years.
- She is the member of Indian association of physiotherapy and international pelvic floor association also.
- She is active in social groups and N.G.O’S ,performing time to time awareness camps in various work places and medical centres .
- With an experience of 12 years she has reformative vision in female health with a goal of
- Making a female “be stong within” ie strong from inside in every stage of life by spreading information about them selves.
We in S.G pelvic floor clinic are spreading knowledge to a female’s about:-
- How a female spoils her own body
- How easy it is to take care of her own self
- Especially at the time of major changes in life
Ie:- Mensuration, Marriage, Delivery, Menopause, Old age